Re: Recommended artists & cultures- John Biggers

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 06:17:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

For those who value the work of John Biggers.....
Get to Getty ArtsEdNet and save the images on your hard drive ---Remember,
we may be losing all of the valuable resources on Getty ArtsEdNet Web site.
They have plans to gear the site more to the collections at the Getty.
Biggers may not fit into their plan....If you want these resources to stay,
how about writing a letter to Nick Brod? Send it to my address
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com)
Four galleries of images!
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/images/Biggers/gallery1.html
Online discussion - biography and more! (Thank you Nancy for all all of your
hard work on this unit of study)
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Biggers/index.html

This is the LAST week to get your letters to me. Nick Brod needs them by the
first of June so he can make his report.

Judy