RE: multicolor printing

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 05:33:16 PDT

 if
anyone would like to pass along registration tips that have worked, i
could use your help. thanks.

http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/multicolor_printmaking.htm

Andy, for the reduction portraits my students made with linoleum, they inked
all the way to the edge of the plate for the first color. That way they
could see where the edges of that first color were on each individual print
and the colors lined up fairly well. I can send tou an example directly to
you if you want.
Myriam

---