Re: grades

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 17:50:10 PDT

Hi Sharon,
I agree definitely that participation has a big impact on improvement.
Do you give a daily grade like Michal does? How have you found to
evaluate it? I have had kids who can produce without trying very hard
too and it really bothers me. Your students' work certainly shows that
they are motivated and participating- does the grade help, or is it more
that they are just really interested and involved?
Heather

Sharon Henneborn wrote:

>I have referred to the effort/participation/behavior category

---