Re: Michal's sheet for grades

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 11:38:59 PDT

Actually, this is just a spread sheet with their names in the first column, and the date in the first row. Then I just write the number of points earned. If a students is absent I have them create a drawing of their choice in their sketchbook to earn the points they missed. Nothing fancy - I use these sheets for everything - walking around the room grading, palette # (I write numbers on the palettes with sharpie, then assign a number to each student), extra credit, etc. This way I'm not glued to the computer putting in grades when students are with me. Does this make any sense at all? :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids