Peace Projects?

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 06:59:42 PDT

How about some more ideas for peace projects? MEA (Michigan Education
Association)'s VOICE publication is running a short piece on peace
education and includes references to Bunki and Judy's hand and ribbon
project which I followed. I feel so blessed to be able to contribute to
the cause of peace through art. Anyone have some more good ideas? Someone
out there who'd like to also contribute and get some publishing credits
might think of sending their own ideas to their state associations? We
could start an art movement for peace!!! I'll copy and send the article to
anyone interested.
Ann Carolan

acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us

---