Peace Through Diversity Mural

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 04:19:01 PDT

Hi, Everyone!
I thought I would forward this message posted by Kevan Nitzberg to the
TAPPED IN Blanket the World with Peace group discussion board. The first
reason is to let you know the great things Kevan is doing :-). The
second is to invite you to join the group if you're not already a
member. One of the nice features about the new version of TAPPED IN is
the discussion board where you can post asynchronous messages (it works
like an email group). I know many of you have schedules that make it
difficult to participate ion many of the projects and discussions that
take place in TAPPED IN. The discussion board lets you contribute at a
time that works in your busy schedules.

To join the Blanket the world with Peace group, you need to get a
membership in the new version of TAPPED IN
(http://ti2.sri.com/tappedin/index.jsp). Once you have your membership
and username and password, log in and click on the SEARCH tab in the
upper right of your screen. Then click on the GROUPS tab and enter
Blanket in the search window. Click FIND IT! Then click on the green i
next to Blanket the World With Peace and you'll see a link to join this
group. That's all there is to it! If you have any questions or problems
logging in, please get back to me.

BJ

Posted by: KevanN
Discussion in Room: Blanket the World With Peace
Subject: New Peace Through Diversity Mural
Message:

I recently completed a new mural with a group of students who belong to
the S.A.M.E. group
at Anoka H.S. where I teach - Students at Anoka for Multicultural
Education. I will be
posting digital images and accompanying text rfelated to the mural in
the next several
week to my website at school, and will provide a link for this group.

Kevan

Forwarded by:
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN