Re: Samples of describe and anaylse art essays

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 00:06:24 PDT

on 25/5/03 9:08 PM, Judie at judiej50@mindspring.com wrote:

Thanks Judy,

I have already issued something similiar to them, gone through each and
provided visual prompts of how to locate these in an artwork, but they still
don't get it. I have exhausted all options with exception to the one and
that is provide them with an other students attempt. I have attempted one
but it still make any connections - students sited it as being mine. The
greatest problem is that they are near the completion of middle school and
the elements and principles have not been touched upon previously. There
appears to be a lot of urgent catching up to do if they are to enter senior
school and proceed with any success.

New school blues

Justin

---