Re: Only an art teacher could get excited about corrugated boxes :)

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 14:38:32 PDT

Right...I understand. The kids at lunch still look at me crazy when I ask for their Pringles cans and Lunchables containers, but they still hand 'em over.

sharon@art-rageous.net wrote:<<Only in crazy art teacher land do people understand !!!!>>

Ah yes....spoken from a woman who's crawled around in an electrician's shed in bitter cold one night to harvest scrap pieces of entrance cable for its wonderful wire for figure sculptures....who saved scrap pieces of rigidfoam insulation and drywall for projects at school....who gleefully accepts styrofoam egg cartons and empty film canisters......who--well, you get the picture!

Congrats on your find AND for having the vision to SEE the treasure in someone else's trash! :-)

Sharon
email: sharon@art-rageous.net
website: http://www.art-rageous.net