Anyone teach in an elementary arts magnet?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 14:34:28 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Ken Rohrer has posted a question to the Art Education list. Ken is the one
who created Incredible Art Department Web site. He is now an elementary
principal in Indiana (Wouldn't you love to teach art is his
building?)....Anyway, his staff would like to move to an arts magnet. Here
is Ken's post:

All,

The staff in my building wants our elementary school to
become an arts magnet school. Does anyone have
experience with this transformation? What are the
pitfalls, advice, funding, curriculum, etc. that we
should know?

Ken Rohrer kenroar@yahoo.com

If you have any advice for Ken - send to me and I will forward
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com) or send directly to Ken Rohrer ( kenroar@yahoo.com )

Thanks in advance for any help you may have to offer.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/