Re: Utah Museum Lesson Plan links - Egypt art (Renee)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 12:52:16 PDT

Thanks for the link Christine. I just breezed through all of them (quickly mind you)

Thought I would post the link to Utah Museum of Fine Art Lesson Plans:
http://www.umfa.utah.edu/?id=MTAw

Medieval Manuscripts Lesson (this one is for me):
http://www.umfa.utah.edu/?id=MTQx

Renee was looking for Egypt Lesson Plans....
Egypt Lesson Plans for Teachers:
http://www.dia.org/education/egypt-teachers/sitemap.htm?page
Egypt: Could use self hardening clay for cartouche:
http://ericir.syr.edu/cgi-bin/printlessons.cgi/Virtual/Lessons/Arts/Art_History/ARH0012.html
Egypt unit (maybe make amulets and charms from Sculpy)
http://www.riedx.uri.edu/lessons/art.htm

Does anyone know what is going to happen to the ERIC Lesson plans that are online? Aren't they going to do away with some of their resources? Might not be a bad idea to go in and save some of your favorites soon (many are linked for the Teach-nology page)

Judy