Great Site to Check NOW (Elementary)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 09:58:17 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just heard from Tracy Albert that her site is going to be closed down in a
week - and will off line all summer long. Check it this week for great
elementary ideas. You will love what you see!
http://www.lz95.org/mw/talbert/arthome.htm

I saved images for the elementary ideas pages. Here are just a few that will
Wow you:
Ceramic Story Tellers - 3rd grade
http://www.lz95.org/mw/talbert/arthome27.htm

3rd grade Laurel Burch Cats
http://www.lz95.org/mw/talbert/art4.htm

4th grade paper masks
http://www.lz95.org/mw/talbert/arthome11.htm

4th grade wacky people (looks like FUN! - great for the end of the year)
http://www.lz95.org/mw/talbert/arthome19.htm

So much more to see..... Her 5th grade clay masks will be added to the
current lesson plan.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. Tracy - if you are reading... I just heard from this artist who might
serve as inspiration for some of your nature projects:
http://www.phillipwitcomb.co.uk/ He has Toucans, bugs and more.

---