Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great Site to Check NOW (Elementary)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 09:58:17 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just heard from Tracy Albert that her site is going to be closed down in a
week - and will off line all summer long. Check it this week for great
elementary ideas. You will love what you see!

I saved images for the elementary ideas pages. Here are just a few that will
Wow you:
Ceramic Story Tellers - 3rd grade

3rd grade Laurel Burch Cats

4th grade paper masks

4th grade wacky people (looks like FUN! - great for the end of the year)

So much more to see..... Her 5th grade clay masks will be added to the
current lesson plan.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department

P.S. Tracy - if you are reading... I just heard from this artist who might
serve as inspiration for some of your nature projects: He has Toucans, bugs and more.