Re: Amount of time between classes

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 09:33:44 PDT

I feel you, unfortunately, will have to clean up a little earlier and have
the current class help set up for the next class. This is especially true
if you, like I, don't have consecutive classes doing the same lesson.
Another idea is to have everyone doing the same media (with different
lessons) at the same time. I student taught in an elementary school that
had NO time between classes. The worst part was that classroom teachers
were rarely on time, so there would be a class in the room and another
waiting outside. Oh, and I hope you have enough prep. time to use the R.R.
! Good luck.

Leah