Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Great Elementary Art (Mike Sacco and all)

From: lin (lina_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 11:34:39 PDT

on 5/25/03 8:11 AM, Judy Decker at wrote:

> Dear Art Educators,
> I am browsing the list members sites and thought this was a good one to
> point out to you today: Lin Altman's:
> Cedar Creek Elementary in Austin, Texas

Thanks, Judy! I'm so tired at this time of year and your kind words really
gave me a lift! I get so many ideas from this list, I don't know what I
would do with it and your hard work for the Incredible Art department is
such an inspiration. Whenever I need an idea or advice, I turn immediately
to you! I could never thank you enough.