Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

TeachersFirst Resource Listings my tiny garden.. a big look at little insects (photo intensive)

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 08:22:05 PDT

Hi all,
nice website recommended by Teacher's First

"This one is hard to describe, but it offers a beautifully designed collection of close-ups of insects and their environments. Surprisingly well-written descriptions accompany these images, and there's a "magnify" feature that lets users see even more of the details. Younger students will enjoy the images, and secondary students will appreciate the descriptions and explanations."

hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)