TeachersFirst Resource Listings my tiny garden.. a big look at little insects (photo intensive)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 08:22:05 PDT

Hi all,
nice website recommended by Teacher's First

 http://www.teachersfirst.com/autoframe.htm?http://www.mytinygarden.com/launch.htm

"This one is hard to describe, but it offers a beautifully designed collection of close-ups of insects and their environments. Surprisingly well-written descriptions accompany these images, and there's a "magnify" feature that lets users see even more of the details. Younger students will enjoy the images, and secondary students will appreciate the descriptions and explanations."
4456

hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---