Re: 40 New Colors - Prismacolor Pencils ordering

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 16:28:54 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

HI, Friends...I got another email from Roger Sparks. Remember...he is the
one I ordered 250 white Prismacolor pencils from last year (and received
over 300). I'm certainly NOT getting anything out of this but I was
impressed with his deal and wanted to pass it along to you. I could find no
"seconds" quality to these pencils...no marks, gouges, etc. He is
"legit"...or so he was with my order. Toodles....Bunki

From: "Roger Sparks" <rogerlee777@rogerlee777.com>
BRAND NEW SANFORD PRISMACOLOR ART PENCILS - 40 new colors listed at the
bottom of this email.
I just got these in today and I'm offering these first to all my preferred
customers for only $75.00 for 150 brand new prismacolors with your choice of
the 40 colors listed below. That's only 50 cents each and your choice of
colors!
These would sell on eBay for twice as much. The $75.00 price will also
include your Priority shipping fee. Simply see the list of colors available
at the bottom of this email and make your selections. Send payment of $75 to
my email address by Paypal or send a check or money order to my address
below. Send me an email with your 150 color selections and I'll get them
shipped out to you right away. See my next ad for the second run
prismacolors I still have in stock for another great deal on these fine
Sanford Art Pencils.

SECOND RUN SANFORD PRISMACOLOR ART PENCILS
Only 20,000 Left !
Minimum order of 250 for $50.00 which includes shipping. I will mix your
package up with the 30 or so colors left in these second run lots plus throw
in a few extras for you. You'll actually end up with over 300 prismacolors
of my choice of colors I have left!
Just send payment to my email address by Paypal (www.paypal.com
<http://www.paypal.com> ).

Money Orders or Personal Checks accepted at this address:

Roger Sparks
605 N. Light St.
Springfield, Ohio 45504

 List of 40 Brand New Sanford Prismacolors Available: