RE: Time between classes

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 17:04:10 PDT

Elementary -
Zero, Nada, Zilch.... they are waiting at the door as one class is leaving -
IF everyone is on time.... I would rather have it that way than 5 minutes
between and teachers late and early - then tack the 15 minutes pass time
onto planning.....

Not a big deal to get things in and out - except K/1 to 7th grade switch....
I pine for the good old days before common planning for team teachers - and
I could have the 5th graders all in a row on Monday afternoon, 4th on
Tuesday and so on.... my room stays in a constant state of upheaval as I
stack things out of the way... and can never really put things away.

I am thinking about only doing 7/8 next year (our school is K-8) so that I
don't have to think about what day it is (!) and I can put things away when
finished -

Ellen

---