Only an art teacher could get excited about corrugated boxes :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 16:29:16 PDT

Hi All,
 Let me share my latest free resource !!
 I was shopping in Sam's Club when I spied an empty box from folding lawn chairs lying there.
(Probably helps that I was online pricing flat files earlier today !)
On it's side it was exactly like flat storage shelves. Perfect for storing 12/18 construction paper, art work etc.
 I almost jumped up and down !!!
I need storage help in the worst way !!! So...
 I proceeded to find a cart and haul to the car 6 free storage shelves !! Each one has 4 cardboard dividers slotted in.
I am just beside myself with this free find !!!
I am going back tomorrow , the manager said they will have a bunch more, but he can't save them for me specifically. But if they are on the floor, they're all mine !!

 This just made my day !!!
Only in crazy art teacher land do people understand !!!!
Christine Besack :)

---