Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Looking for Great School Sites

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 15:50:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated my page of list member sites:

Now included are Larry Prescott under Middle School, Kerry Marquis under
High School and Luc Desdoigts and John Baselmans under World.

If I have missed listing your school site -- or personal web site - DO post
it to the list and I will add it as soon as possible. I need some help
selecting the Great Sites for June (for IAD) - so please post yours to the
list and get us all looking again.

Folks - remember to get your letters to me to save Getty ArtsEdNet Web
resources - I need those this week (address
to Mr. Brod or Nick Brod -- send via email to

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department