Looking for Great School Sites

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 15:50:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated my page of list member sites:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

Now included are Larry Prescott under Middle School, Kerry Marquis under
High School and Luc Desdoigts and John Baselmans under World.

If I have missed listing your school site -- or personal web site - DO post
it to the list and I will add it as soon as possible. I need some help
selecting the Great Sites for June (for IAD) - so please post yours to the
list and get us all looking again.

Folks - remember to get your letters to me to save Getty ArtsEdNet Web
resources http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/ - I need those this week (address
to Mr. Brod or Nick Brod -- send via email to Jdecker@woh.rr.com).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com