Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ceramic Mask Lesson now on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 14:24:18 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here a lesson you can use for many grade levels. I have used it for as low
as grade three and up through high school - expectations of course vary.
Linked from Middle School Lessons:
(Note: I am now adding new ones at the top)

Linda Woods shared some of her students' mask with me -- and I got excited
about putting this lesson online. (It is the second time I wrote it up -- I
lost it the last time when I had to do a "Go Back" on my machine - but the
lesson is now better with Linda's additions - and her AWESOME masks).

Woody Duncan is sending me some 8th grade masks to add. Anyone else - send
to me via attachment ( and include the name of your
school and I will update ASAP.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department