A Call for Clay Mask Images

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 11:47:40 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I am working on a lesson plan for ceramic clay masks right now...I'm in no
rush to get it online - just playing with it since Linda Woods sent me some
really WOW examples. I would like to add other examples to the plan. If you
have some ceramic mask images your students made send them to me via
attachment Jdecker@woh.rr.com
(or let me know where I can find them on your web site if you have them
online). Include the name of your school and grade level. I think it would
be nice to have some high school images and some elementary ones. Linda's
and mine are middle school. I can add your images at any time....summer is
good.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department