Cardboard Loom Weaving Lesson Plan

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 09:16:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated Bunki Kramer's weaving lesson to provide a link to the
weaving handout by Maggie White:

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/middle8.html

Here is a direct link to the html weaving file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/weave.htm

This summer I will add a lesson on Japanese Textile design to the lesson
(sorry I don't have any images of the finished work, though). This summer, I
will try to provide some art history/art appreciation links to all online
plans....We will see how far I get (smile).

The Word weaving file (takes a long time to load) will only be online for a
short time:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/weave.doc

This is how I will share Word files from now on - much easier than
forwarding dozens of times.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Bunki - if you are reading..... I grabbed an image from your site.
This lesson used to have one - but I don't know what happended to it. I
provided a link to your site.

---