Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Teaching through Power Point Software

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 08:21:32 PDT

>> (This lesson will be published in a future issue of School
>> Arts).

Thanks Pam. Let us know when the article is available.

I have an online lesson - I don't go into great detail on how to make the
PowerPoint though....But most of the kids presentations were at least 8
slides long.

One of our tech teachers put a tutotial online for other teachers to use (I
had my own way of doing a PowerPoint - I created my own backgrounds - I
taught my students different ways to make a background image for their
presentations, too - some still chose to use the Microsoft templates):
I am sure there are numerous other tutorials online.