Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

NAEA Grant Information

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 07:15:22 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated the NAEA Grant information on Art News (newest info at the

If this link doesn't work - enter through IAD home page and click on Art
News button. I have the NAEA News under Professional Development.

I want to remind you to take some time this weekend to write your letters to
Save Getty ArtsEdNet Web resources. It will only take a few minutes. Address
to Nick Brod and send to me (

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department