NAEA Grant Information

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 07:15:22 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated the NAEA Grant information on Art News (newest info at the
top):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/NAEAGRANT.htm

If this link doesn't work - enter through IAD home page and click on Art
News button. I have the NAEA News under Professional Development.

I want to remind you to take some time this weekend to write your letters to
Save Getty ArtsEdNet Web resources. It will only take a few minutes. Address
to Nick Brod and send to me (Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department