Re: Amount of time between classes

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 06:53:32 PDT

We have 3 min. between classes and it is really not a problem, since our
building only has 2 short hallways and 11 classrooms. We found that when
they had more passing time there was alot more horseplay going on. If they
need to go to the RR and don't have time between bells most teachers are
very generous. (I'm not, but then I have them right after lunch - the little
darlins just never have time during their 30 min. break to go!) Today is my
first day of summer break! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids