Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

power points

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 06:18:58 PDT

Hello all, techno-novice here. I'll be taking an In Tech course this
summer, but in the meantime, I'm wondering if you'll share w/me how
useful you find power points and how often you use them etc.? Perhaps
even an example? Your input will help me get into a receptive rather
than stubborn state of mind (old dog resists new tricks). Thanks. J.