Samples of describe and anaylse art essays

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 00:02:44 PDT

Does any have an exemplar example of an upper middle school student's
written attempt at describing, analysing, interpreting and judging an
artwork. I have a group of students who are having huge difficulties with
this concept regardless of all prompts and need a concete example to go by.

I have done a search but have only come with examples from elementery level
(too simplistic) or teritary (loaded with language beyond these students
current vocab and could be used).

I hope some one can help.

Justin

---