Re: multicolor printing

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 19:14:55 PDT

Andy,
        I have 8th graders do reduction printmaking. I think it is the
perfect challenge for this age group. As for registration, I've tried
several methods and went to just having the students "eye ball" it.
They just line it up and place the plate. seems to work.
Check them out at :
        http://www.taospaint.com/ColorPrinting.html
                                        Woody in KC

--