Re: Amount of time between classes

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 15:07:24 PDT

We have 4 mins between classes and we are suppose to be
in the hall supervising students between classes. When I started
teaching 27 years ago I used the time for getting ready but
now I realize the value of greeting students at the door as
they arrive to class. Also after a while you get good at setting
up for the next class as you teach the present one. We sure
learn to juggle things. Oh, I forgot it's suppose to be called
multi-tasking. I only have to multi-task for seven more days.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15