multicolor printing

---------

From: Andy DiConti (ADiConti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 14:54:02 PDT

i was trying to decide on either reduction or multicolor printing...i
opted for the latter and it was a good decision considering this was the
first time i taught this one...reduction requires way too many steps
planned ahead of time and the fact that i teach 8th
graders...well,...'nuf said on that...the real challenge was
registration but it seemed to work out okay... now that i have this one
under my belt i will know how to fine tune it for future printing. if
anyone would like to pass along registration tips that have worked, i
could use your help. thanks.

http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/multicolor_printmaking.htm

Sincerely

Andy DiConti