Weaving Handout on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 14:32:32 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Weaving was a popular topic on Getty ArtsEdNet the other day. I scanned
Maggie White's excellent handout and put in on Incredible Art Department
(now as a Word document):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/weave.doc

My text software couldn't read many of her images so I had to rescan those
as jpegs. The handout doesn't look as good as her original - but I think you
get the idea.

It is a very large file and will take a while to load so be patient. If
anyone needs it changed to html - please let me know and I will get that
done. This is not linked up anywhere on the site right now.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/