Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Amount of time between classes

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 14:08:24 PDT

Hello everyone,

The principal of my school decided to create
everyone's schedules for them for next year. This has
been a nightmare for everyone including her. I
recently got a look at my new schedule and realized
that I will have only 2 minutes between classes next
year. I currently have 5 minutes between classes and
feel that it would be impossible to get everything
done in just 2. How much time do you get, and if it's
less than 5 minutes how do you get everything done? I
have a feeling that I'm going to be stressed to the
max by the end of the first week of school.

Do you Yahoo!?