Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Surrealism lesson on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 11:28:24 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Someone has been searching IAD for lessons on surrealism - I have updated
Sorry the formatting is still a bit off - this was one I had originally done
in Word.

Link from IAD Middle School Lessons - about half way down - left column:

Ken Scwab has an excellent project on his site:

I will be adding notes for this high school lesson over the summer. It is
the exact same lesson I did with my high school printmaking class as an
introduction to stencil printing (pre-silkscreen lesson).

Jenna has some elementary ideas (fifth grade) that we will add, too.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department