Re: keynotes and presenting

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 11:11:41 PDT

First of all, because I know your location, try offering yourself to WAEA
- next conference is at Mariner HS in Lynwood in Oct. (website has
officers and emails listed. How about the Reading groups or any of the
Multiple Intelligence classes at SPU? They allow speakers to develop
their own workshops, propose them and maybe get them listed for credit
-I'll think of some more - How about Heritage classes through Antioch?
Some of those are one shot deals (for credit).

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---