Re: To all accessing plans on IAD

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 11:08:36 PDT

Be aware that sometimes a school censor will not let you into a site and
ther is no way to know why - for instance, some of the African American
links to museums, etc don't work at my school - if the title contains ANY
body part our censor blocks it - we don't always get the" inappropriate
content" label, sometimes it just won't open - we have the same problem
with immigration and ,of course, NUDES.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---