To all accessing plans on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 09:42:44 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am totally baffled as to why the links I post to the lesson plans don't
work for you....They always work for me.

Anytime a direct link doesn't work - try going through the Incredible Art
Department Home Page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

Click on "Art Lessons" Button - then go to the level I have posted.
The new plans are always added at the bottom of this list as that is easiest
for me to do. I may start adding them to the top of the page so you can find
them easier.

I have had several off list email telling me my links don't work.... For
some reason, the Middle School Lessons folder is not loading properly (that
is where the new plans are located) ....and that is where my site is. I gave
up trying to go directly to my site now when I need it and enter through
"Resources" button on IAD (That seems to make it load more quickly).

Note for ArtsEdNetters: For those trying to get Jackie Brewer's art - go to
Art Teacher Sites link from my home page - or try this link:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/jbrewer.htm

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department