Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: keynotes and presenting

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 09:26:24 PDT

You could try the NCAEA for their conference in November, or any of the state chapters of NAEA, I'm sure. Check with NCAEA via the website.

MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl <> wrote:Hello, friends and educators. I am beginning to embark on a new quest, and thought that who could better help me than my artsy email group...some of the smartest people I know! I want to gear up my keynote and presentation schedule. If you know any groups who need a speaker, I'm available! I've done quite a few keynotes...and then follow up with a workshop session. My topics are art based, but related to nurturing creativity in general, or literacy, or great masters and kids. The group usually pays me a fee plus travel and hotel, couple of meals. With my husband's illness this past year, we are needing to 'puff up' our income a bit, and I love the travel and sharing ideas and interaction anyway, so..... any suggestions? If you have time, please pass on my interest in presenting to anyone you think might be needing a keynote presenter/author/educator. And many thanks for helping out. Maybe I'll get to meet some of you in person if my travel and presenting takes o

Thank you so much for your help,
MaryAnn Kohl, author
PO Box 31338
Bellingham, WA 98228