keynotes and presenting

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 09:12:03 PDT

Hello, friends and educators. I am beginning to embark on a new quest, and
thought that who could better help me than my artsy email group...some of
the smartest people I know! I want to gear up my keynote and presentation
schedule. If you know any groups who need a speaker, I'm available! I've
done quite a few keynotes...and then follow up with a workshop session. My
topics are art based, but related to nurturing creativity in general, or
literacy, or great masters and kids. The group usually pays me a fee plus
travel and hotel, couple of meals. With my husband's illness this past year,
we are needing to 'puff up' our income a bit, and I love the travel and
sharing ideas and interaction anyway, so..... any suggestions? If you have
time, please pass on my interest in presenting to anyone you think might be
needing a keynote presenter/author/educator. And many thanks for helping
out. Maybe I'll get to meet some of you in person if my travel and
presenting takes off!

Thank you so much for your help,
MaryAnn
mak@brightring.com