Jackie Brewer's work - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 08:44:34 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters:

Jackie Brewer sent me some of her work to share:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/jbrewer.htm

If my link doesn't work - Go to IAD Home:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

Click on Resources button:

Scroll to Art Teacher Sites in blue table at bottom:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

Then click High School to get to Jackie's web site and link to her art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/jbrewer.htm
I am totally baffled as to why my posted links don't work for you but they
work for me...Keep on telling me when they don't work and I will give you
the round about way. It does seem to load faster when you start on
Incredible Department Home Page - I haven't a clue why that is.

All future "teacher features" will be handled through Karalee Serra
kserra77@earthlink.net . Karalee will be putting the artists already
featured on IAD on her site as well. She will contact you as to what
information she needs. Karalee wants to dispel the saying "artists who
can't - teach". From her
post:

>> The site will eventually live at www.cutxpaste.net when I am finished
>> building it. If anyone is interested or has any ideas, please feel free
>> to email me at kserra77@earthlink.net .

Note to Karalee - I have larger images of the work on my site saved into a
folder and will send that to you.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Jackie - I guessed at medium - let me know if I am correct. I will
fix errors immediately.

---