Non-Objective painting weave - added to IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 07:56:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Larry sent me some additional images for his weaving project. These are
totally non-objective. I have added them to the Rousseau lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/larry-rousseau.htm#Non

This is very "doable" for elementary too (I have seen it done many times).

If my link doesn't work - go to:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/middlelessons.html
Larry's link is at the bottom (Henri Rousseau Weaving - L. Prescott).

This might just be the lesson to motivate your students these last few days.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/