RE: custodians and character ed

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 06:28:02 PDT

I know what you mean. We have a lady who works here from Nicaragua who is
much the same. She had to go home for a while to take care of a sick mother.
I think she's trying to save enough to bring her over here. It's so great
when kids come through that way-and wonderful that they have caring teachers
like you to bring out the best in them. Have a great weekend. Linda