Re: Egyptian art Elementary

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 17:41:41 PDT

We are making cartouches to hang on their doors in 2nd grade right now as a followup to Please Don't Eat the Pictures" video. They love learning hieroglyphs of their names. A really neat site is virtual-Egypt.com. They have a site to make a cartouche and lots of other neat stuff. We made one from the site for all the classroom teachers.

MJHadley

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ---