Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: ideas for the last week of school? (high school)

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 15:00:43 PDT

Thanks for all of your advice for end of the year ideas! I appreciate your
input - it's been very helpful! I especially like the idea of assigning
students an area to clean and then giving them a grade for their
performance! This must save so much trouble for the teacher having to clean
the room after the term ends!