Re: Recycled materials -wood scraps

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 11:24:18 PDT

Thanks Myriam for giving me the opportunity to correct a typo I had several
days ago (smile). You can get wonderful scraps from a MILL shops. I would go
several times a month a dig through their scrap bins. I got some great
scraps from our tech teacher too - leftovers from their dragsters - really
some cool shapes.

I got some great scraps from kids, too (parents) - I always put wood scraps
on my needs letter that went out at the beginning of every trimester.

I would love to see some of your students sculptures Myriam - send when you
have some time. I will share through IAD.

Judy