Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

French Abstract Artist - link

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 10:56:07 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have received a link request from the following artist.... I won't be
doing link updates to IAD for quite a while - so thought I would let you
know about this artist now. I know we have several teachers from France on
our list serves.

From Thibaut Dancette:

Your website is a
great soure of information for me.
I would be pleased if you could add my website to your directory (I'm a
listed painter). I'm working here with many teachers & students, and I know
they use my website to take some pictures of abstract works and study them.

Best regard,

Thibaut Dancette

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department