Thank these Getty ArtsEdNet Supporters

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 10:48:50 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Thank all of these educators who have written letters of support:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/AEN.htm

Now that your art shows are winding down ....and you are thinking about end
of the year cleanup...you might have time to sit down and write a short
letter to Nick Brod in support of Getty ArtsEdNet Web site (and the Talk
list if you are a member). All art educators across the country benefit from
ArtsEdNet Web site:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/

When you write your letters be sure to let them know what you value on the
site. Please list it as ArtsEdNet (not artsednet) as that makes my job of
compiling easier. I have all of the letters received so far in my report to
Mr. Brod. Remember that he needs these by the first of June.

ArtsEdNet has a direct link from Incredible Art Department home page. I
don't want Ken Rohrer to have to change another button....Let us all show
our support for the ArtsEdNet Web resources. Letters can be posted to the
list -- or sent to me Jdecker@woh.rr.com

I have been asked by a member to share the letters that were written. I
don't have time to email everyone to ask permission to send them -- If
anyone objects to having someone else read your letter, please let me know.
I am not offering them out to the list.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department