Re: Holding emails?

---------

From: artsyanne (artsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 07:46:15 PDT

Thank you all for responding to my plea about how to put the list emails on HOLD!
While we are in Arizona in July, we will also be tourists, and do not plan to stay put to access a computer anywhere.
So, rather than chance putting a HOLD on the list emails and not being able to get back on (which has happened to me before!) I have decided to just let the emails pile up at home and deal with it when I come back. Because "a day without ArtsEDNet Talk is a day without sunshine!!!" This list is so wonderful, you all are!!
Thank you all again!
Anne-Marie