Re: Weaving lesson - and Judy's Site Button

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 07:29:10 PDT

Here is Sharon's Weaving lesson for draw string bags:
http://www.art-rageous.net/Weaving.html

The Button to my Art Resources site has been changed - it is now "Resources"
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

I find it much quicker to get to my site now when I start on Incredible Art
Department - then click my botton.

My site is:

Judy