clean up at year end and creative finals

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 07:24:40 PDT

I love Linda's clean up list......I print out a list of what I want
done, cut it up and put it in a JOB JAR. I also write on each job
slip whether it is a one person job or a two person job. That way
there is a slight element of surprise and sometimes they can work
with a friend.

Test suggestions have been great! Last year I gave my advanced 8th
grade class a test that had maybe 3 pages of objective questions,
some short essay questions, and then they did a Andy Warhol inspired
art work. The previous days we had learned about him. They knew
there would be art work on Wahrol as part of their final so they
could plan ahead. Time allowed for them to take this home and work
overnite too if they wanted and they all did! They were terrific. It
was a learning experience and fun for them and a quick grade for me.

Ann Wilschke
in sunny chilly Michigan

---