RE: last day of school

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 06:43:04 PDT

Bribe 'em with candy.

"Fields, Linda" <fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us> wrote:How do you get them to do this? My kids always whine and complain and
sometimes even refuse. They have the attitude that "it's the custodians'
job." Makes me really angry. One way I try to get around it is by
explaining that "proper use and care of materials" is part of our standard
course of study, so if I choose, I can assign a grade to it. I'm curious to
see how others encourage compliance. Linda