Re: Prayer update - easel painting!

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 04:01:54 PDT

Sky,
I've had monotype demonstrations, expressionist mural painting, traveling minstrals and even staged talent shows at the art show (I will not have it with band concerts), but easel painting at the art show sounds cool. I'll have to try that next year.
Mark

Geoffrey McClain <skygeoff@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi Sandy et al,
I'm glad you could send us good news about your friends. I'll keep praying for them.
Last night was my art show. It went very well. I had ten fifth graders all painting at easels. They painted a still life of sunflowers in a brass vase. I gave them the primary colors plus black and white and a palette so they had to mix all their colors. Today all ten finished paintings are on display on the easels in the school lobby.
I'll be sending pictures your way soon.

Sky